PLEASE at all cost do not use Velox biologics LTD. They are very well rehearsed scammers.

I was looking for a specific kind of medicine that they said they have plenty of, and at a good price so i decided to try them. I was contacted by a man named Chantanya Smith who was very helpful (or so i thought) his email is veloxbiologicspvtltd@gmail.com just so you know. He told me he can sell me my medicine for $100 including shipping which is a good deal. The day i paid to a lady named Janet Adams and they received the money he then contacted me saying there is a new rule with DHL and that I need to pay for a refundable insurance certificate which another $300 so they can process my order.

After i called DHL and was told there is no such fee he then said he was just told by a friend that works at dhl about the fee. SO its all a lie and a scam so STAY AWAY FROM VELOX biologics and Chantanya Smith and Jannet Adams.

chdvny2015 wrote the review because of "scam" at Velox Biologics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Velox Biologics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Velox Biologics medication for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments